DrKellieRose Performance Science is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By visiting https://drkellierose.com(our site) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the Act) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Kellie Pritchard-Peschek of 1 Mark Street, Capalaba Queensland 4157, Australia.
Information collected from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide to us.This is information about you that you give us, by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our emails, purchase our services and products, schedule online meetings with us, or use other social media functions on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, VoIP identifications, company or job details, financial and credit card information, personal information, health information, personal description and photograph, social media details (e.g. twitter handle), and any other personal information that you choose to share with us.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products and services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
To prevent the installation of cookies, you can set your browser in such a way that it informs you when you receive a cookie or automatically declines to accept it. You can therefore decide whether or not you wish to accept. Please note, that non-acceptance of a cookie may limit your usability and the functions of the DrKellieRose.com website.
Ways in which we use information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with the information or services that you request;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts and agreements entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about events and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post, telephone or email.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way please contact us at email@example.com.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if DrKellieRose Performance Science or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets;
- in relation to invitations to joint events, conferences and talks;
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to endeavor to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to request us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of $15 AUD to meet the costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We may collect information about your computer, including obtaining information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
What is a cookie?
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.