Helping women achieve peak performance through optimised health for long-term career success
As busy career woman, we set the bar high for ourselves. We have drive, ambition, and big audacious goals we’re striving for in order to acheive success in our careers and lives. But too often this drive to succeed can become detrimental as a result of the unhealthy habits and lifestyles we live by. And over time, this can start to manifest as health challenges, leading to stress, exhaustion and burnout, adrenal fatigue and sometimes, associated menstrual dysfunctions, until eventually our ability to perform at any capacity is compromised.
I am passionate about helping professional women achieve peak performance and thrive for long-term career success by optimising your health, lifestyle and personal wellbeing through individualised coaching. Success doesn’t come easy or by mistake – there is a science to the process. Leveraging the science of women’s health to support a high-performance lifestyle empowers you with the tools to thrive, so that you can avoid the nasty pitfalls associated with executive lifestyles and get on with performing at your best, every day.
The Executive Coaching Program is more than just wellbeing. It’s practical, scientific strategies and bespoke support that will enable you to perform in your career and excel.
The Executive Coaching Program includes:
- Individualised 1:1 coaching with Dr Kellie, your health expert on retainer.
- A 5-pillar framework underpinned by women’s health, incorporating exercise, sleep, stress, and lifestyle for optimal wellbeing.
- Personalised and comprehensive physiological monitoring and data collection using the latest tech and wearable devices.
- Meaningful insights and data-informed interventions to resolve your health and wellbeing challenges.
- Scientific, practical, and time-efficient strategies tailored to a high-performance lifestyle.
- Integrated and comprehensive approach to cultivating prime physical and cognitive functioning.
- Discrete, bespoke support for sustained career success.
Through the Executive Coaching Program, you will benefit from:
- Women’s Health: Understand your unique physiology and hormone function using tracking apps to work in sync with your body at all stages of the menstrual lifecycle, for maximized physical, emotional, and cognitive performance in business and life.
- Exercise: Revitalise your health and fitness through personalized exercise plans and fitness devices to boost your physical and mental functioning, mood, and quality of life.
- Sleep: Identify your sleep quality, quantity, and impact on your performance using the latest sleep monitoring technology and devices to improve your recovery, and ensure optimal physical and cognitive functioning daily.
- Stress: Understand your personal stress triggers and responses using stress assessment tools and technologies, and individualized stress reduction techniques to mitigate the harmful effects of stress, prevent burnout, and enhance your overall health and wellbeing.
- Lifestyle: Gain clarity on your vision, goals and key priorities through a self-auditing and calibration process that aligns with what’s most important to you in life, and create a personal framework that supports your success, whilst not sacrificing your health.
At the end of the Executive Coaching Program, you will:
- Have crafted your own executive performance lifestyle that prioritises your health, wellbeing and personal life, keeping the stress and overwhelm at bay.
- Be equipped to prevent the negative health consequences that come with pushing the boundaries of high performance, and maintain optimal health for long-term career success.
- Be empowered to unleash your untapped potential and thrive.
The Executive Coaching Program can be delivered online or in-person, so no matter where you are in the world, you can work with Dr Kellie Rose to eliminate your health and performance challenges and uplevel to the best version of you.
Because you owe it to yourself.