Share knowledge. Inspire change.
Sharing knowledge, experiences and insights to facilitate the learning and development of others is a valuable practise for all organizations. Whether you run a sports club, institute, organisation or business, educating, mentoring and upskilling people is a surefire way to enhance performance, change behaviours and inspire change.
I enjoy speaking about the benefits of taking a long-term approach to athlete health and well-being for performance longevity; sharing my insights and cross-cultural experiences from over a decade in high performance sport in Australia, Switzerland and Africa; and educating athletes and coaches on utilizing evidence-based practical strategies to optimise training, recovery and performance to achieve their full potential.
Alternatively, you can choose from a range of topics, from performance support to performance insights, customising the topic to your audience in a format of your choosing:
- Training camp inputs & clinics
- Female health and performance in triathlon (and endurance sport)
- Creating a personal performance environment for success
- Long-term health for performance sustainability and personal well-being
- Lessons and insights from high performance sport
- Creating a high performance culture
- The crossover between sport and business